Friday, February 17, 2006

Well got an account.

Well I broke down and got a Blogger account. It was totally Weird as it wouldn't let me use SPoD as a login name or URL entry so I have this funky long URL.

Just for off-thewallness. I am totally up with Google no matter what anyone says. I am using Gmail and totally love it. It doesn't barf because I am using Linux and and older Mozilla build. Blogger seems to be the same way. All the " Stuff" just works. Screw all the TRANZI assholery Google seems to be involved in. I'll use their bandwidth and servers, it's free.

Well the interior decorator just called she will be here at 2 pm (she called and is not coming at all today) so I am going to see how my Azureus is doing and what Anime I can seed. Nothing to leech right now it seems and I have a few series I have not even watched right now. Box's stats are messed up so it's not recording my Ratio. So I am not seeding. I think I will seed some Static Subs stuff today.

Enough useless rambling. I have a "Blog" now which I could host on my own server but I'll use this instead. Off to Rantburg to see how the World vs islamo-fascism is going. Doing my part as a member of the VRWC

3 Comments:

Blogger talnik said...

Welcome, good luck

2:10 PM  
Blogger half said...

Second!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

I'll bookmark you and come back on a regular basis.

BTW, I'd be much less charitable about Blogger than you.

Phil_B

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home